1. When was Ströer SEs' initial public offer (IPO)?
The initial public offer (IPO) of Ströer was on July 15, 2010. Please click here
for further information on the IPO.
2. Why did Ströer SE & Co. KGaA carry out a capital increase shortly after the IPO?
On August 12, 2010 the Greenshoe option, which was granted in the IPO, was partially exercised. As a result, the share capital was increased by 640,000 shares.
3. On which stock exchange is the Ströer share listed and in which market segment?
The Ströer share is listed on the German stock exchange – in the market segment Prime Standard - in Frankfurt.
The Prime Standard is a share-trading segment on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. Companies listed in this segment meet transparency requirements that go beyond those applying to all market-listed companies. Among others the following is mandatory for Ströer: preparation of quarterly reports; publication of a company calendar; ad-hoc announcements in German and English; publication of balance sheets based on international accounting standards; regular analyst meetings.
The Prime Standard generally lists companies that wish to reach foreign investors in addition to German ones.
4. To which stock index does the Ströer share belong and what type of shares has the Ströer issued?
The Ströer share is part of the MDAX® (Mid-Cap-DAX), which comprises 60 stocks.
The shares belong to the type of bearer shares par value, proportional share in the capital stock of € 1.00 per share.
5. What are the Ströer SE & Co. KGaA Security Code Number and the International Securities Identification Number?
The Security Code Number (WKN) of the Ströer share is: 749399.
The International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) is: DE0007493991.
The stock symbol is: SAX
Further symbols of the Ströer share are:
Ticker symbol Bloomberg: SAX GY / SAX GR
Ticker symbol Reuters: SAXG.DE
6. How many shares of Ströer SE & Co. KGaA are outstanding and how does the Ströer's shareholder structure look like?
The number of shares outstanding is 55,676,571 and can be found here
. The current shareholder structure of the Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is shown here
7. What is the free float ratio of the capital stock?
The free float ratio of the capital stock amounts to 48.63% (As of: September 20, 2021). The current shareholder structure incl. information on the free float of the Ströer SE & Co. KGaA can be found here
8. How is the composition of Ströer's Management Board? Where can I find additional information on the Management Board?
The Management Board of Ströer SE & Co. KGaA consists of three members. Please see here
for more details.
9. How is the composition of Ströer's Supervisory Board?
The Supervisory Board of the Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is composed of three members. Please see here
for more details.
10. Where is the Ströer SE & Co. KGaA headquartered?
The headquarter of Ströer SE & Co. KGaA is located in Cologne-Suerth, Germany.
11. Where can I find a brief overview of the Ströer SE?
Please find a brief overview of Ströer here
12. How many people does the Ströer Group employ?
The Ströer Group employs around 10,000 people at more than 100 locations.
13. Where do I get a quick overview of the Ströer's key financial figures?
The important key financial figures can be found here
14. When will the next annual / quaterly results be published?
You can find our upcoming events, including the release dates, in our financial calendar. The respective presentation and a webcast is also available on our homepage.
Please click here
to get to our financial calendar.
15. How can I get an annual report / quarterly report?
For a hardcopy of the annual report, please refer to our order service
Our quarterly reports are not available as hardcopy.
Both the annual reports and the quarterly reports are available as download on our homepage. Please click here
for the online versions.
16. Who is the designated sponsor of Ströer SE?
Oddo Seydler Bank AG is the designated sponsors of Ströer Out-of-Home Media.
As designated sponsor, Oddo Seydler Bank AG provides binding price limits for share purchases and sales of the Ströer share (quotes) in electronic trading and ensures that the shares are tradable.
17. When will the next Annual General Meeting take place and where can I find further informations about the Annual General Meeting?
We will publish the date and location of the Annual General Meeting in our financial calendar
Additional information on the Annual General Meeting will be announced on our homepage. There is a special AGM section on our Investor Relations page
18. Whom can I contact, if I have questions about the latest results or other financial matters?
For more information, please contact:
Ströer SE & Co. KGaA
Ströer Allee 1 . 50999 Cologne, Germany
Phone +49 (0)2236 . 96 45-356
Send an e-mail to Investor Relations