Ströer Media AG is a specialist for all types of promotional media used outside of private homes – ranging from classic posters, advertising in waiting areas and mass transit to digital and interactive media. We have over 280,000 advertising faces and are one of the leading out-of-home advertisers in Europe in terms of sales revenue.
We offer our customers in our core markets Germany, Turkey and Poland large networks for nationwide campaigns. In the German outdoor advertising market Ströer has the largest market share in terms of sales revenue with its more than 230,000 advertising faces in over 600 cities. In Turkey, we have the largest market share in terms of sales revenue with over 41,000 advertising faces in more than 31 cities.
In Poland, Ströer markets approx. 20,800 advertising spaces in 16 of the largest towns. With the acquisition of News Outdoor Poland we expect to become the Number 1 provider for outdoor advertising space. With blowUP media we operate the largest network for giant posters in Europe.
We employ about 1,600 people worldwide and have offices in over 60 locations. The portfolio of Ströer Group consists of a variety of different out-of-home advertising products. We place a high value on quality, innovation and design for our advertising devices and street furniture.
With our products we set standards in the design of public spaces. Ströer street furniture has already received 26 international awards, among these the prestigious iF award of the International Design Forum, Hanover.
Our Key Strengths
We believe that we benefit from the following strengths:
- We have leading positions in some of the largest and highly attractive advertising markets in Europe.
- Our premium business model is reflected in our ability to generate high cash conversion.
- We have an extensive network of contractually secured, in our view prime out-of-home advertising units, offering advertisers broad networks for national advertising campaigns.
- We are well-positioned to benefit from the expected growth in the under-penetrated German out-of-home market and the expected overall growth of the Turkish and Polish advertising markets.
- We have a highly dedicated and experienced research and development team and continue to focus on product innovation and improvement.
- We have an experienced, growth-oriented and founder-led management team.
- The combination of our strengths enabled us to successfully navigate through the crisis and has put us in a position to benefit from the expected economic recovery.
- We are an experienced consolidator in the out-of-home advertising market.
We are committed to a growth strategy. We are convinced that developing sustainable growth is a key aspect for maintaining a strong market position of the Company. With our overall approach to growing the Company, we particularly focus on the following points:
- We focus on markets where we believe we can achieve a leading market position.
- We aim to achieve scale/critical mass in each of the markets in which we operate.
- We aim to increase the market share of the out-of-home sector in comparison to other advertising media.
- We seek to drive technological innovation in the out-of-home sector.
- We carefully balance our portfolio between emerging and mature markets.
- We aim to drive our future growth both organically and through acquisitions.
Image brochure of Ströer Media AG